LED indicator for: Battery,Energ 0-360 and Charge
Less than 7 seconds to 360J
(1) First plug the power cord into the outlet well.
(2) Put the ON/OFF switch to “1” place.Then the indicating lamp in top of energy selector “0” step will light.
Note: If the buzzer beeps 4 short, that is the failure warning of the batteries or power supply.
(3) Energy selector：Press the switch (5) to choose a energy step. If the lamp on top of the switch lights, that is to indicate the energy of selected step is full and is ready to do defibrillating discharge. If with full energy, but no discharge or use, press “0” step selector to do inner discharge and zeroing the energy.
(4) Electrode position: Hold the hand of the electrode, and get them from the block on the unit. The electrode pad should be placed along with the hear axis. APEX pad should be placed on the victim's left heart, above axillary line of apex cords. The other should be at the right chest, below the clavicle.
Note: To protect from the skin burning, it is very important to put enough conductive gel on the pad surface.
Note: The two electrode pads should be pressed firmly with around 10 kilograms force to make the safe energy transfers and prevent from possible skin burning
Note: Make sure no connecting and transferring gel between two electrodes.
(5) Energy discharge: Press the release key on two pads at the same time for discharge.
Note: The buzzer will beep 1 short once the discharge finish.
Note: Before and During the discharge, all the participants to revival treatment should keep distance, and away from the conductive objects(such as stretcher) and the ones connected with the victim. All other instrument connected with the victim should get away from the victim before discharge.
Note: Avoid the connection of two pads to discharge. This will cause short circuit.
Note: After full charge of the energy, please press "0" key for internal discharge if not use.
More about Defibrillation Steps